Forums
Soldiers of Valour: :: Forums :: General Area :: General Discussion

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
[poll] SoV server still up and active
Moderators: MedicNS, Leejr, Nolan55, Deloli5, Propbndr, eXecutioner1, ben124365, Budweizer, EaglesPhan, LeeJr1
Author Post
Leejr
Thu Sep 25 2014, 02:06PM
SoV Leader

Registered Member #2
Choose as many as apply to you and comment please.
I still play BF4 regularly

I don\'t play BF4.

I still support SoV even though I don\'t play much lately.

I will be playing battlefield Hardline

I won\'t be playing Hardline

I might be playing Hardline

LeeJr is a dork.

JustLoaf is the man.

Just so you all know, I have kept the SoV server active/paid for. Between the generous donations and my support we are able to keep it going. Myself and Bucky are very active in BF4 still..along with PinkPencil and a few others. If you all want to get it going I'm game. It is at 20 slots right now but can be upgraded to any level almost instantly if there is interest. The advantage is we set the maps and can admin...which after playing many different servers recently would be great. BTW the next expansion for BF4 is very Battlefield 2142 like...can't wait to try it.
MikeRodgers
Fri Sep 26 2014, 07:25PM
Registered Member #922
I haven't played at all recently, due to school, work and Destiny coming out. Especially Destiny for me, that game is just imo such a amazing game, I haven't been able to put it down since I got it. And with the expansions and content coming out for it, I don't see myself playing much other than it for quite awhile. I will support the server costs and I will try to help start it, but I can't really commit to more at the moment. The last expansion does look pretty awesome and BF2142 esques
Leejr
Fri Sep 26 2014, 08:06PM
SoV Leader

Registered Member #2
Sweet and as always thanks Mike. You're awesome. I heard that Destiny was good. BUcky has an xbox one so he'll get it soon....and Eagles is playing it on his xbox 360. Eagles was playing a lot of BF4 when he was home for about 1 1/2 months. He was banned from about 6-8 servers because he's so good lol.
Budweizer
Mon Oct 13 2014, 05:56AM
Registered Member #42
I rarely play BF4 anymore, been gone so long I don't even know what the Hardline is. Pretty sad.
The few times I played, most everyone was playing on different servers as ours was/is always dead.
Budweizer
Mon Oct 13 2014, 06:07AM
Registered Member #42
Looked up Hardline. Guess I did play it and didn't care for it much (Beta)Same old BF4 with just different skins to make it Cops and Robbers. For $69 just not worth it right now.

They are posting a release date sometime in 2015

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF