Forums
Soldiers of Valour: :: Forums :: General Area :: Recruitment

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
PsychoAnalysis
Moderators: MedicNS, Leejr, Nolan55, Deloli5, Propbndr, eXecutioner1, ben124365, Budweizer, EaglesPhan, LeeJr1
Author Post
PsychoAnalysis6
Sun Oct 19 2014, 10:44PM
Registered Member #1156
Name- Bill Calder

Age- 23

What games do you play- BF4, Crysis 3, ARMA, GTA V, Skyrim, CoD, NFS.

What's your in-game name / alias (please post all if more than one)- PsychoAnalysis6

Do you have a mic (not a requirement for membership- Yes

Have you read the SoV rules and are you willing to follow them- Yes I have and Yes I'm willing to follow.

Have you read the SoV Charter- Yes

Why do you want to join SoV and what will you bring to the clan- I was a member before (Sgt.Killjoy), and I wanted to come back again to be with this great group of people I met a while ago. I can bring computer knowledge and support, and teamwork.

Do you know anyone of SoV?- LeeJr, EaglesPhan, Bucky26, Ben, Ferrari, MedicNS, BigMike, Wookie, (Hawk, when he was here). If yes, Please Explain- I used to be a former member during the BF2142 era a few years ago.

[ Edited Sun Oct 19 2014, 10:48PM ]
Propbndr
Sun Oct 19 2014, 11:44PM
Retired Ruler of the World!

Registered Member #10
Put your tags back on soldier! I have updated your access privileges.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF